Saturday, November 21, 2009

These Aren't the Imperial Fists You're Looking For...


Soooo....yeah, someone at Games Workshop is having a little fun at my expense. They made these craptastic blocky looking bitz kits for my boys, then just today GW releases these kits for the Crimson Fists...look at the flowing shapes of the emblems...glorious....
So WTF am I supposed to do? How am I gonna manage to build my IF if GW is only giving love to the CF?
(note; sarcasm oozes off this post. In all seriousness, GW put out some new bits for the IF/CF and I am loving it, mainly because the old bitz kits were bad...real bad...like Galactic Crusade yellow plastic Mainres bad :( )

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I could have had these from the beginning. Now I already have a bunch and if would make them look even more rag tag than now.

    Also, I wish they had made a huge plastic kit instead. I'm not a fan of mixing metal and plastic.

    ReplyDelete