Ha-ha! Another project bites the dust! Scratch those friggin clanrats off the to-do list. I really went pretty basic on the paint job, scab red on hoods, codex grey on cloaks, covered by a gryphonne sepia wash. The armor was mithril silver, and the sepia wash made it look nice and dirty, almost like dried blood. Perfect for filthy ratmen. I finished her off by gluing small grit art sand to the bases and applying a matte sealer so when I put the sepia wash on it wouldn't disturb the sand, and applying it after the wash might reactivate the paint. It came out darn good if I must say so myself. I was just so surprised that the project came together well.